Saturday 22 March 2014

Ways to Eat Healthier

On the poster, I will be listing ways one can eat healthier.  I took notes on juicing, omega-3 diet, growing one's own food, avoiding junk food, raw vegan diet, buying local organic food, reading nutrition labels, and cooking at home.  The sources that I used were: Mayo Clinic, Spark People, The Ultimate Omega-3 Diet by Evelyn Tribole, M.S., RD, Critical Bench, LIVESTRONG, Kristen's Raw, Michigan State University, Health Canada, FitDay, and The Raw Cure by Jesse J. Jacoby.


It took me a long time to find the websites and books in order to gather the information.  Many of the websites and sources were used in these notes and were very helpful.  I have learned a lot through note taking and the websites have taught me many things on eating healthy.  

The websites were useful because it included benefits of each strategy and diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment