Thursday 6 March 2014

Fats

Using the book "The Ultimate Omega-3 Diet" by Evelyn Tribole, M.S., RD, I have taken notes on the healthy fats and the unhealthy fats.  I have researched how they affect our bodies and also the food sources that contain the type of fat.  Another source of information I used was the American Heart Association site. 



The book did not have much of the information I was looking for because it was mostly about ways to incorporate omega-3 into an individual's diet, but it might be useful later when I take notes on ways to improve eating habits.  However, the chart was taken from the book. 

The website I used was very useful and had lots of information about each fat such as how it affects health, food sources, and the recommended daily intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment