Friday 7 March 2014

World's Healthiest Foods: Vegetables

Similarly to the fruits notes, this is about vegetables.  I have used the same website, The World's Healthiest Foods, for my research.  I noted how each vegetable affects one's health and I wrote about 8 vegetables: eggplant, green peas, shitake mushrooms, onions, potatoes, spinach, tomatoes, and cauliflowers.  Through this research, I found out that just by eating these vegetables, one can drastically reduce the risks of disease and sickness.


I really like the website I used for this research because it has such a wide variety of foods to choose from and an abundant source of information for each food.  There is a lot of detail and it clearly explains the nutrition values of the food.  Also, this website makes it very easy to maneuver through pages.  This is definitely a good website to use for research.

No comments:

Post a Comment